Make-A-Wish's Walk for Wishes fundraiser.
We'd love to have you join Team Chloe in a walk around the Meijer Gardens. Visit the Team Chloe page and click on the JOIN OUR TEAM button.
If you're not able to make it to the gardens, please consider a financial donation to help our family reach the $100 minimum goal for each participant by visiting our family page and clicking GIVE NOW. Every little bit helps. Thanks.
There's more on the Event Page, but here's some information for those of you who are considering joining us.
* Registration (Located in the Grand Room near the Gardens main entrance):
8:00a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
* Opening Ceremonies (Located in the Grand Room): 8:45am
* Walk Start Time (Located in the Grand Room): 9:00 a.m.
* Closing Ceremonies (Located in the Grand Room): Approximately 11:00 a.m.
* Enjoy the Gardens with friends and family: Approximately 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(Garden's closing time)
More reasons for joining the fun... Walk for Wishes Perks:
* Entrance in to the Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park
* An official 2012 Walk for Wishes T-shirt
* Morning Refreshments
* A Healthy Walk around the Gardens
* Complimentary Post-Walk Lunch
* Fun Entertainment
* Full Access to the Frederik Meijer Gardens following Closing Ceremonies
(The Gardens remain open until 5 p.m.)
* Joy, knowing YOU have helped make Michigan Wish Children's Dreams Come True!